Wednesday, April 13, 7:30 pm ET (4:30 pm PT)
Got questions about your sexual and hormonal health? Big same. And this virtual event can get you answers. The best part? You can livestream it from the comfort of your own home. For free.
What you’ll learn
- What to do if your menstrual cycle isn’t working like clockwork
- Why it’s harder for some women to get pregnant
- How to build preventative care into your routine
- What your family history’s got to do with it
- Which hormonal conditions you might wanna look out for
- How you can keep your thyroid in tip-top shape
Who you’ll meet
theSkimm’s Senior Health Editor
She’s an expert at Skimm’ng the info you need to know to take care of your mind and body.